Is the Wiring Principle of FC-398E Standalone Access Controller and FC-9088E the Same?
Hello, thank you for purchasing our company's access control products, the wiring principle of FC-398E access controller and FC-9088E fingerprint access controller is the same, you can refer to the following picture for wiring:
FC-398E Access controller wiring diagram:
Wiring port performance:
1. +12V: Positive working power supply, input range: DC9-13.8V
2. GND: the negative electrode of the working power supply, which is also the common ground of the signal
3. NO: relay normally open point, current load capacity DC10A/30V
4. COM: relay common point, current load capacity DC10A/30V
5. NC: relay normally closed point, current load capacity DC10A/30V
6. OPEN: Exit button switch, low level unlock
7. DOOR: door status switch, linked to the door magnetic switch, low level means the door is closed
8. ALM: Alarm output port, low level when there is an alarm, current load 100mAy
9. WG0: Wiegand 26 card reader data line (data 0)
10. WG1: Wiegand 26 card reader data line (data 1)
11. BELL: Connect the doorbell switch
FC-9088E Access controller wiring diagram:
You can contact our dealers to obtain the FC-398E access controller and FC-9088E access controller operating instructions.
If you still encounter something you don't understand during the wiring, you can consult us at any time, and we will answer you as soon as possible.