Two FC-S02Es control two bolt locks for one door at the same time, how do I connect the wires? What should I pay attention to? Is there a picture?
Hello, thank you for purchasing our company’s access controller, you can refer to the following wiring diagram for wiring:
Wiring port performance:
1. +12V: connect to the positive pole of the working power supply, input range: DC9-13.8V.
2. GND: It is the common ground for signals, connected to the negative electrode of the working power supply and the negative electrode of the electric lock.
3. NO: Connect to the positive pole of an electric lock (electri control lock or strike lock) that is powered on and unlocked. Please connect the negative pole of the second electric lock in parallel to the negative pole of the first electric lock, and then connect NO.
4. COM: The common terminal of the signal is connected to +12V.
5. NC: Connect the positive pole of the power-on lock type electric lock (bolt lock or magnetic lock), please connect the positive pole of the second electric lock in parallel to the positive pole of the first electric lock, and then connect to NC.
Note: Before connecting the device, please make sure to operate in the power-off state to avoid burning the device due to misconnection, short circuit, etc.
If you still have any questions, you can consult our technical service at any time, and we will solve it for you as soon as possible.