Hi, we have bought your company's FC-S02E access controller,but the user manual missed, can you provide us the wiring diagram?
Thanks for your support. This is our wiring diagram, please do a reference:
Connection Port Performance:
1. +12V: Working power supply anode, input range: DC9-13.8V.
2. GND: Working power supply cathode, signal common ground.
3. NO: Relay normal open point, current load capacity DC3A / 30V.
4. COM: Relay common point, current load capacity DC3A / 30V.
5. NC: Relay normal close point, current load capacity DC3A / 30V.
6. OPEN: Exit Button, low level unlock.
7. DOOR: Door status switch, connected to magnet，low level represents door shut.
8. ALM: Alarm output port, low level there is alarm, current load 100ma.
9. BELL: Connected to doorbell.
If you still don’t understand, you can ask us at any time and we will answer you in time.